So, the dog trainer had to cancel the appointment yesterday. Booo.
Went to the NYC oncologist today – he stated that by now, my flow cytometry should be better than it is and that he wants to switch me to a new medication – cyclosporine, in pill form, that is taken every day. I am thinking of waiting until next week to take it – as taking on a Friday might be risky in the event of side effects. So, my hiccups haven’t let up – took Lorazepam today at the onoclogist’s advice and it did not help. Boo, hiccups.
Talk to you on Monday!